Eight Bucks County athletes recently signed the documents that will allow them to play at the college level in the coming months.
Student athletes from Harry S. Truman High School, located at 3001 Green Lane in Levittown, recently announced their college commitments. The players, who range from football, bowling, and baseball, will attend the universities and play for their teams.
The students are:
- Running back Rondell Bradley going to West Chester University
- Bowling player Bradley Allen going to Midway University
- Bowling player Colin Poremba, also going to Midway University
- Baseball player Andrew Armstrong going to Bloomsburg University
- Baseball player Ryan Cavanaugh going to Charleston Southern University
- Baseball player Gabe Marrero going to Penn State University’s Abington campus
- Baseball player Alex Matlack going to Chestnut Hill College
- Baseball player Wyatt Spinks, also going to Chestnut Hill College
“We are very proud of these exceptional student-athletes,” Athletic Director Tim Monaghan said. “We wish them the best and are excited about their bright futures.”
Read more about the players’ recent discussions at bristoltwpsd.org.