BUCKSCO.Today, read daily by Bucks County residents and professionals, celebrates the county’s prosperity and economic health by posting concise, upbeat, easy-to-read summaries of the county’s assets: its commerce, cultural, and community news and events.
While not a traditional “newspaper” or “journalism” project, BUCKSCO.Today shares stories shaping the county, driving economic development, and redefining what it means to live, work, play, shop, and study in Bucks County.
BUCKSCO.Today is Bucks County’s story, as it unfolds every day.
Our core purpose as an organization is to grow our affiliate partners’ businesses, to strengthen the fabric of the communities we serve, and to unite people in a celebration of the Bucks County experience.
Our core values are:
- Optimistic: We celebrate Bucks County and our affiliate partners’ successes.
- Customer-oriented: Our complete focus is on raising our affiliate partners’ visibility and awareness in the community. We value our partnerships and respond to inquiries quickly and efficiently.
- Engaging: Our content is authentic, accurate, informative, engaging, unbiased, and compelling and enriches both our subscribers and partners.
- Precise: We meet deadlines and create concise content that is easy to read and understand.
- Learning: We are constantly looking for ways to improve who we are, what we do, and how we do it.
- Prompt: We don’t procrastinate. When something needs to be done, we do it.
- Goal-driven: We set and achieve realistic short- and long-term objectives.
- Team-oriented: As a team, we not only perform our individual responsibilities, but we pitch in as needed, keep each other in the loop, and celebrate individual success.
BUCKSCO.Today is owned and operated by Exton-based American Community Journals.
BUCKSCO.Today is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy