Ten Bucks County companies made the 2022 Inc. 5000 list. Ryan Mulligan wrote about the local companies that were featured in the list for the Philadelphia Business Journal.
The list ranks the fastest-growing companies in the nation based on their revenue growth in the last three years. To be considered, the companies have to be privately held, independently owned, and must have generated revenue of at least $100,000 in 2018. By 2021, they must have had a minimum revenue of $2 million.oyles
From Bucks County companies, Langhorne-based Gridiron Tire ranked highest at No. 336 with 1,706 percent three-year revenue growth.
TapeManBlue in Newtown also came close to breaking the top 1,000 in No. 1,022 with a growth of 636 percent.
Here are all the Bucks County companies that made the Inc. 5000 list:
- 336. Gridiron Tire – Langhorne (1,706% growth)
- 1,022. TapeManBlue – Newtown (636% growth)
- 1,180. Phoenix Nexus – Langhorne (550% growth)
- 1,932. World Wide Land Transfer – Trevose (311% growth)
- 2,264. A-Team Home Care – Feasterville (258% growth)
- 3,167. Greco Promotions – Doylestown (168% growth)
- 3,433. DWD & Assoc. – Warrington (152% growth)
- 3,496. Blue Monaco – Warminster (148% growth)
- 3,575. Candles & Supplies.com – Quakertown (144%growth)
- 4,811. GlobalVoIP – Southampton (86% growth)
Read more about the fastest-growing companies in the Philadelphia Business Journal.