The Inquirer – in Partnership with Monster.com, Other Popular Platforms – Offering Deep Discounts on Job Ads
The Philadelphia Inquirer, in partnership with Monster.com and a number of other popular platforms, is now offering special rates to employers who are looking to hire.
Advertise the following:
- 1 position for $300
- 2 positions for a total of $549 ($274.50 each)
- 3 positions for a total of $774 ($258.00 each)
- 4 positions for a total of $1,008 ($252.00 each)
- 5 positions for a total of $1,125 ($225.00 each)
- 6 positions for a total of $1,311 ($219.00 each)
- 7 positions for a total of $1,491 ($213.00 each)
- 8 positions for a total of $1,666 ($208.00 each)
- 9 positions for a total of $1,831 ($204.00 each)
- 10 positions for $1,998 ($199.00 each)
Find the perfect candidates with The Inquirer’s engaging recruitment solutions and connect with them more efficiently than ever before. Any purchase will receive a 30-day SearchMonster License (valued at $650) for FREE. SearchMonster uses precision search technology to find the exact talent you need. Plus, you can manage and contact candidates via e-mail and text message — all from the same interface.
Recruiting with Philadelphia’s media leader is a no-brainer. Job ads can be used anytime in a 12-month period – anywhere in the U.S.
Every month, The Inquirer and Inquirer.com are read by 16 million unique individuals. Monster.com receives more than 4,700 new or updated resumes in the Philadelphia region every week. And there are 7,900 job searches on Monster.com every minute in the U.S. Inquirer.com users are 32 percent more likely to have used the Internet to search for a job than the average adult in the region.
Furthermore, Inquirer.com reaches more than one in seven adults (15.8 percent) in the region who have attended a job fair in the past 12 months. It also reaches 221,000 adults in the region who plan to look for a new job in the next 12 months.
To learn more, contact Barry Barlow, Sales Development Manager at The Philadelphia Inquirer, at 267-800-9147 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect With Your Community
Subscribe for stories that matter!
"*" indicates required fields