Fairless Hills Nonprofit Welcomes New Members of Their Board of Directors
A nonprofit in Bucks County is welcoming several new members of their board, who were voted in to help their operations.
United Way of Bucks County, headquartered at 413 Hood Boulevard in Fairless Hills, just announced a plethora of new board members voted in to help maintain the mission of the organization.
“United Way of Bucks County is pleased to announce our new slate of board officers and the election of four new members to our Board of Directors,” the organization said online.
Those added to the board include:
- Karen Johnson-Susko, Board Chair
- Matt Hanson, Vice Chair, Community Impact
- Bernard Tynes, Vice Chair, Nominating Committee
- Kristen Elder, Treasurer
- Paul Braun, Corporate Secretary
Newly elected board members include:
- Julia Amo, MBA, PMP, Business Leader and Strategist
- Rick Battaglia, Penn Community Bank
- Randy Beaman, Univest Bank & Trust
- Jeffrey Lehocky, QNB Bank
“Welcome and congratulations to all!”
Learn more about the new board members at United Way of Bucks County.
Connect With Your Community
Subscribe for stories that matter!
"*" indicates required fields