Bucks County Rock Icons Ween Announce Summer Tour. Find Out Where They Are Playing
One of the most popular music groups to come out of Bucks County has announced a major tour around the country this summer.
Ween, whose two core members hail from New Hope, have announced the dates for their 2023 Summer Tour. Starting in late July in California and ending in mid-September in New Hampshire, the Bucks County rockers are taking their large repertoire of songs across the United States.
Fronted by singer Gene Ween (Aaron Freeman) and guitarist Dean Ween (Mickey Melchiondo), the childhood friends grew up in the popular riverside town. One of their most played venues is John and Peter’s, which will be celebrating 50 years of shows and good times from April 12 -16.
Here are the shows and dates currently listed online:
- 7/28 Los Angeles, CA – Greek Theatre
- 7/29 Oakland, CA – Fox Theater
- 7/30 Wheatland, CA – Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
- 8/1 Salt Lake City, UT – Sandy Amphitheater
- 8/3 Morrison, CO – Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- 8/4 Kansas City, MO – Grinders KC
- 8/5 St. Louis, MO – St. Louis Music Park
- 9/8 Minneapolis, MN – Surly Field
- 9/9 Chicago, IL – Salt Shed Outdoors
- 9/10 Madison, WI – The Sylvee
- 9/12 Newport, KY – MegaCorp Pavilion
- 9/14 New York, NY – Pier 17
- 9/15 Providence, RI – The Strand Ballroom
- 9/16 Hampton Beach, NH – Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom
Learn more about the tour at Ween.
Connect With Your Community
Subscribe for stories that matter!
"*" indicates required fields