Lambertville’s Annual ShadFest Gears Up for Upcoming Dates. Read to Learn More
One of the most popular events in the Bucks County area will soon be underway, and those who love fishing are looking forward to it.
The annual ShadFest will be held in Lambertville, just over the Delaware River from New Hope. All activities will be held on April 22 and 23 from 11 AM – 5 PM, rain or shine.
Among the various activities for families and friends will be:
- A shad fishing demonstration on Lambert Lane and Coryell Street
- A poster show and auction at the First Presbyterian Church’s gym space
- Home and garden goods at the North Union parking lot
- A beer garden in the Lambertville Station parking lot
- A food court and tee shirt stand(s) at the Wells Fargo Bank parking lot
- “Locals Lane” on Church Street
“In 1981, what began as a showcase for the local art scene, has evolved into a nationally recognized, award-winning event,” event organizers said online.
“Enjoy two-days, filled with hand-crafted art, jewelry, home goods, a variety of delectable food, music, and fun for the whole family!”
Learn more about the local tradition at Lambertville Chamber.
Connect With Your Community
Subscribe for stories that matter!
"*" indicates required fields