The fall 2022 restaurant week — organized by Main Line Today and Today Media and sponsored by Firstrust Bank — invites area foodies to unfold menus across the Phila. suburbs during its Aug. 22 to Sept. 4 run.
The 33 participating restaurants, all commutable from Bucks County, are:
- 118 North, Wayne
- 333 Belrose Bar & Grill, Wayne
- Amis Trattoria, Devon
- Antica Italian Restaurant, Chadds Ford
- Autograph Brasserie, Wayne
- Avola Kitchen & Bar, Malvern
- Bar Alimentari at Di Bruno Bros., Wayne
- Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse, King of Prussia
- DiFabio’s Market and Tap, Media
- Fayette Street Oyster House, Conshohocken
- Fox Barn at Twenty9, Malvern
- Gullifty’s, Bryn Mawr
- Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar, Glen Mills
- Jasper’s Backyard, Conshohocken
- La Sponda, Downingtown
- Lola’s Garden, Ardmore
- Meatball U, West Chester
- Osushi, Ardmore
- Pizzeria Vetri, Devon, King of Prussia
- Pure Roots Provisions, King of Prussia
- Rosa Mexicano, Ardmore
- Rosalie, Wayne
- Roz & Rocco’s, Broomall
- Ryan Christopher’s BYOB, Narberth
- Savona, Gulph Mills
- Stove and Tap, Malvern
- Streetlight Kitchen & Bar, Drexel Hill
- Tavola Restaurant & Bar, Springfield
- Terrain Café, Devon
- The Refectory, Villanova
- Verbena BYOB, Kennett Square
Participating restaurants will offer special three- or four-course prix fixe menus with all new price points. Menu options cover lunch, dinner (both seatings), and takeout.
The tri-county participants represent the largest number of collected dining experiences in the history of the event.
Its organizers were particularly dedicated to highlighting a particular subset of the area’s food scene. “We want to make a real and genuine difference to the smaller and independent mom-and-pop restaurants that have been profoundly affected by the pandemic,” said Main Line Today Associate Publisher Marie Edwards.
Full menus and reservation instructions for the fall 2022 restaurant week are online.