The Bucks County Symphony Orchestra is preparing to celebrate 70 years of music and events with their upcoming anniversary season.
Under the direction of new maestro José Luis Domínguez, the symphony will be celebrating seven decades of classical music with several upcoming performances.
Upcoming performances will include:
- Claire Thai on harp, performing at Central Bucks High School East on Oct. 22
- Audrey Kim on violin, performing at Central Bucks High School East on Dec. 4
- Julien Rhee on violin, performing at Central Bucks High School South on Feb. 19, 2023
- Maestro José Luis Domínguez and the BCSO at Delaware Valley University on March 18, 2023
- Zhenni Li-Cohen on piano, performing at Central Bucks High School South on April 29, 2023
“For nearly 70 years the Bucks County Symphony Orchestra has inspired and entertained music lovers of all ages with live performances of orchestral music,” the orchestra wrote on their official website. “We invite you to join us and experience for yourself the joy of symphonic music right here in your own community.”
For all additional information, check out he symphony orchestras official website.