The YMCA of Bucks and Hunterdon Counties has a targeted program to ensure that veterans and their families remain healthy and engaged. The Veterans Pathway Program is open to any member of any branch of the service, active or retired, at any age.
The elements of the Veterans Pathway Program are all-encompassing, bolstering body, mind, and spirit.
It includes a veteran’s group, access to all facilities and programs, and the personal support of Y trainers.
Specifically, those who join receive:
- Participation in 12-weeks of activities such as yoga, stress management, personal training, and classwork
- A 12-week family membership during the duration of the program
- Six-month adult memberships for participants after successful completion
The Veterans Pathway Program is eligible to:
- Honorably discharged veterans
- Active military
- Active or honorably discharged reservists or national guard members
- Spouse or partner of a veteran
More information is online.