New releases are pouring into the local Bucks County brewery scene, and with outdoor seating becoming more temperate as the weather improves, it’s now more enjoyable (and safer) than ever to enjoy a pour, even though masks and distancing are still required. The details are courtesy of Visit Bucks County.
Here’s a look at what some of Bucks County’s breweries are currently pouring:
- Broken Goblet Brewing, Bensalem. The Steinbeiser’s Buried Treasure Nitro Watermelon Cream Ale will have sippers dreaming of summer
- Bucks County Brewery, Pipersville. Tart Chuicy zings with the addition of cranberry and tart cherry
- Free Will Brewing Company, Perkasie and Peddler’s Village. Sun Servants has notes of fresh honeysuckle, white grape and lemon
- Geronimo Brewing, Doylestown. The traditional Pub Ale contains hints of caramel and toffee
- Great Barn Farm to Glass Tap Room, New Hope. Kintnerweizen Hefeweizen is malt-forward and full bodied under a meringue-like head
For 20 more recommendations for spot-on ale spots, see Visit Bucks County.