Did you know thatLinkedIn has interview preparation tools? They provide frequently asked questions and AI feedback, only in the English language.
It’s essential that you prepare for every interview opportunity, whether you are graduating and seeking your first job, are finishing active duty as a veteran, returning to the workforce after a sabbatical, transitioning from self-employment, or just seeking your next success story.
There are many technology tools and resources you can find on and off LinkedIn.
INTERVIEW PREPARATION ON LINKEDIN
You will find frequently asked interview questions, example answers, and other tips. LinkedIn offers a mock interviewing experience and gives you feedback on the answers submitted for evaluation with AI after you have recorded yourself on video.
OTHER INTERVIEW PREPARATION RESOURCES
Mr. Simon is another interview preparation platform that is free. You will find common interview questions and have the ability to engage in a mock interview.
Good Will Delaware provides opportunities for you to record yourself on video. Once you establish an account, you will click on the menu bar section “Interview & Beyond.” You can start practicing or review interview strategies on the platform. You will find many other resources here too.
Les Segarnick, The Interview Doctor is currently taking a sabbatical from volunteering at the Philadelphia Area Great Careers Group through at least May. However, he offers so incredibly much valuable content in his videos and many individuals have landed jobs because of his techniques.
- Watch Video 1, Video 2, and Video 3, as well as Fearless Job Seeking. Feel free to subscribe to our YouTube channel as we get it going. Please let us know if you are a student looking for a video internship. We need you and you will gain career knowledge, so it’s a WIN-WIN!
- Read Les’ Article 1 and Article 2 and his favorite collection of interview articles (which is a Google doc)
Our April 8th speaker is presenting from the UK and his presentation “The Executive Edge: How to Get Your Ideal Job Faster” has been highly recommended to us. Attendees will receive a 50-page e-book and it includes some interviewing tips!
Many other platforms exist for interview preparation, but not all are free. I hope you enjoy exploring the resources provided.
Want to learn more about LinkedIn and other career education topics? Come learn and network with us! Registration links are on the website.
- 4/5 Mon – Career Success Group
- 4/5 Mon – The Balanced Job Search at Business Executives Networking Group (BENG)
- 4/6 Tue – Marketing Strategies for Jobseekers
- 4/6 Tues – Beating the Applicant Tracking System AFFILIATE for Veterans
- 4/7 Wed – PowerThinking Resiliency Building Call-In AFFILIATE
- 4/7 Wed – Employment Law in the Post Pandemic Workplace
- 4/8 Thu – Career Success Group
- 4/8 Thu – The Executive Edge: How to Get Your Ideal Job Faster
- 4/8 Thu – Virtual Jobseeker Support Meeting
- 4/8 Thu – A Collective Breath: Stories of Being Black in America – Meet the Authors AFFILIATE
- 4/9 Fri – Strategic Research-based Approaches to LinkedIn
- 4/10 Sat – Embracing the Virtual for Networking, Job Search, and Work
- 4/10 Sat – Discussion on Developing Successful Job Search Strategies
- 4/12 Mon – Career Success Group
- 4/12 Mon – Optimize Your Resume Dos and Don’ts
Need to accelerate your job search or manage your career? Explore our Kickstarter offerings.
Missed the previous article on “LinkedIn Keywords on Career Explorer on Github?” Click here.