assisTek, Doylestown provider of clinical trial tech solutions, released the next generation of its electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) platform.
Fully cloud-based, the updated platform includes enhancements for patients, clinical teams, sponsors, and contract research organizations. Its functionality aligns well with industry best practices for collection of clinical outcomes.
“At assisTek, we have a 25-year-long commitment to leadership in our field,” said Cindy Howry, assisTek President.
“Today, that means always striving to improve the patient experience and embracing the numerous benefits that the digital transformation of clinical research is delivering for all stakeholders. The release of our next generation platform is the latest step in that ongoing journey,” she continued.
The customizable and configurable assisTek platform supports engagement, compliance, accuracy, and efficiency.
The next-gen technology enables:
- Studies that are customizable, scalable, and available under tighter timelines
- Integration capabilities with other e-clinical technologies such as wearables, peripherals, and apps
- Improved data analytics and data visualization tools with real-time data access
- New support ticketing software to enhance responsiveness of the assisTek 24/7 helpdesk
- Advanced security features in a cloud-based environment
- Enhanced patient-engagement features to assist with compliance of eCOA collection
More about this medical technology is at assisTek.