In a continued effort to keep the local business community informed, SCORE Bucks County will offer five free webinars, as well as a small business resource summit in September.
On Sept. 5, SCORE will offer “Powering Your Business: Manage Your Energy Usage & Save Money” from 11:30 AM – 1 PM. Led by PECO representatives, this webinar will provide small businesses with information on the tools, programs, and resources the company has to help them understand and efficiently manage their energy usage.
PECO will discuss:
- The tools that allow businesses to see and manage their daily, weekly, and monthly energy usage.
- How PECO energy efficiency assessments can identify ways that businesses can improve the efficiency of energy used.
- PECO Smart Energy programs including EV and Solar.
On Sept. 12, SCORE will offer “Unlocking Exponential Growth: Crafting the Ultimate Sales Playbook” from 11:30 AM – 1 PM. Led by Karl Berger, the owner of Fractal Sales, this webinar will guide attendees through a proven process to help small business owners.
Berger will discuss:
- How to identify sales roadblocks.
- Enabling your business to outperform.
- Developing customer-centric messages.
- Creating actionable KPIs for your business.
On Sept. 19, SCORE will offer “What’s Your Shtick? Personal Branding Online and Off” from 11:30 AM – 1 PM.
Led by Lynne Williams, executive director of the Philadelphia Area Great Careers Group, the session will shed light on personal branding on LinkedIn. Attendees will reflect on their online and offline reputations and perform a SWOT analysis and a customized action plan.
Williams will explain:
- How to choose keywords for your resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Tips and best practices for business and networking cards.
- The difference between taglines and slogans.
- The six-word memoir.
Office hours are for those who are new to Amazon, specifically, those who are not currently selling in Amazon’s store, or haven’t yet made their first sale.
Designed to provide valuable information and resources to minority entrepreneurs and small business owners, the summit focuses on addressing key challenges and opportunities faced by minority-owned and small businesses, with specific emphasis on the topics of access to capital, financing, grant programs, and training/recruiting resources. SCORE Bucks County mentor Tony Moore will speak during the summit. Cost is $15 and includes breakfast.
Also on Sept. 26, SCORE will offer “5 Ways to Use LinkedIn to Build a Powerful and Engaged Network” from 11:30 AM – 1 PM. Led by social media strategist and trainer Aliya Hammond, the webinar focuses on building better connections on LinkedIn.
Hammond will discuss:
- How to develop a LinkedIn marketing strategy.
- Which tools and features you should use to boost your profile.
- The types of content you should post to create massive engagement within your network.
Learn more about the webinars at SCORE Bucks County.