Qlik has announced the winners of its annual Global Transformation Awards, recognizing customers who are leveraging Active Intelligence through Qlik for transformation and impact.
The awards were presented by Poornima Ramaswamy, Qlik’s EVP of Global Partnerships, at QlikWorld, the company’s global customer and partner event. The winners represent a cross-section of organizations from various industries and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) that are leveraging Qlik to activate their data for outcomes.
“Data is the true transformation agent in today’s organizations, and we’re proud to recognize these leaders’ efforts in activating their data for outcomes,” said Mike Capone, Qlik CEO. “These stories show the real-world impact any organization can realize when leveraging Qlik as a core of their strategies to turn raw data into value.”
The 2022 Qlik Global Transformation Award Winners:
- Leroy Merlin: Leroy Merlin is a multinational retailer with a presence in over 12 countries, supporting people around the world in improving their living environment and lifestyle by designing and achieving the home of their dreams. The company has over 130,000 employees and supports 42 superstores throughout Brazil, which has seen a significant and continued increase in business due to COVID-19 and the rush for home improvement projects. Leroy Merlin Brazil leverages over six hundred Qlik Cloud analytics applications to align and drive performance across every department.
- Mayborn Group: For nearly 60 years, Mayborn Group’s mission has been to become the world’s most-loved baby company. As the parent group of the well-loved brand Tommee Tippee, the company has been solving real issues faced by parents the world over with inventive and innovative baby products that transform family life. The organization has been executing a digital transformation effort over the past few years and has accelerated its transition to Active Intelligence through the combined power of Qlik Data Integration, Qlik Cloud analytics, and a global Data Literacy program.
- Siemens Healthineers: Siemens Healthineers is a leading medtech company committed to helping fight the world’s most threatening diseases. By constantly bringing breakthrough innovations to market, Siemens Healthineers helps healthcare professionals deliver high-quality care to make the best possible decisions – from quick, early diagnoses to the most effective treatments and follow-ups. Qlik is the foundation of its efforts to elevate the ability of everyone at Siemens Healthineers to leverage state-of-the-art technology for BI reporting and analytics. The organization is now enabling over 13,000 employees every year with Qlik, with hundreds of experienced citizen developers in the business spread out to over 40 countries around the world.
- Tata Consultancy Services: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for over 50 years. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 592,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in forty-six countries. TCS has transformed their internal processes with an enterprise-wide deployment of over 700 Qlik dashboards across more than 70 groups to drive data democratization and bring the power of actionable insights into the hands of 20,000 decision-makers. With Qlik, TCS has realized incredible efficiency gains, with 80 percent faster availability of critical operational information, reduction of reporting development from months to weeks, and 90 percent reduction in analytics-related data storage requirements.
This year, for the first time, Qlik celebrated two NGOs doing truly impactful work leveraging Qlik Cloud:
- Amref: With headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya, Amref Health Africa is the largest Africa-based healthcare nonprofit, serving millions of people every year across 35 countries in sub-Saharan Africa. Starting as the Flying Doctors bringing surgical services to remote communities, Amref now focuses on strengthening health systems and training African health workers to respond to the continent’s most critical health challenges. Amref uses Qlik to deliver better health outcomes through evidence-based decision-making and drive more impact in target communities through increasing transparency.
- Engage Together: Engage Together is an organization focused on ending human trafficking and protecting vulnerable populations around the world. Created by the Alliance for Freedom, Restoration, and Justice (AFRJ) and powered by Altus, the organization offers a transformational community assessment and mapping tool, known as the Engage Together Project, for communities to strengthen insights, strategies, partnerships, and resources to combat human trafficking. Working with partner Pomerol Partners, Qlik is delivering an analytics community assessment and mapping tool to enable community and state leaders across the U.S. to better understand and partner together on strategies and resource allocation to engage communities in minimizing trafficking risks, strengthening intervention efforts, and increasing care for all victims of labor and sex trafficking.
Learn more about Qlik.