Harvest Celebration 2021, running today and tomorrow, is one of the last opportunities to taste the fruits of the grape-growing season. The Reporter Online served up the information on this sweet opportunity.
The event, coordinated by the Bucks County Wine Trail, offers the expected wine tastings. But it also enables visitors to try some of the freshest grape juice of the year. The nonalcoholic version has been culled from local fields but does not yet have the benefit of fermentation that fully makes it wine.
This year’s participants are:
- Bishop Estate Vineyard and Winery, Perkasie, bringing back its Smash’n Pumpkins wine
- Buckingham Valley Vineyards, Buckingham, where the grape juice is accompanied by doughnuts and live music on October 10
- Crossing Vineyards and Winery, Newtown, which is pairing food with beer and wine
- Rose Bank Winery, Newtown, pairing its samples with small dishes such as cheeses, dips, charcuterie, and snacks
- Rushland Ridge Vineyard and Winery, Jamison, incorporating its pumpkin harvest into the event
- Sand Castle Winery, Erwinna, offering a series of walking tours along with its tastings
More information on the 2021 Harvest Celebration is at The Reporter Online.